Monday, September 24, 2012

Train to Write

Hey everyone! I'd like to officially announce my new writing contest, Train-to-Write, currently open for submissions as of Sept. 8th!

The purpose of this contest is to not only encourage people to train more, physically, but get them to write about their experiences more with the intent to help others. First place wins one container of Ultimate Muscle Protein (UMP) powder from Beverly International (valued at $50) and the winning story will also be posted on my blog in December 2012.

The contest runs through Saturday, Nov. 3rd and we're looking for inspirational stories above anything else. If you've never written a personal story before, now's your chance to put yourself out there and possibly get some free feedback. For more information, please visit the website for this contest at www.saragarrison.wix.com/traintowritecontest.

Good luck!

-- Sara :)

6 comments:

  1. If any body looking for highly qualified weight loss and body transformation expert then contact Personal Trainer Joe Stoker.

    Personal Trainers Essex

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who has tried both in-person and online personal training, I think there are definite advantages to both. If a beginner or someone who enjoys face-to-face interaction, in-person training is probably best for us.

    Personal Training Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is really helpful for personal training .I am finding this kind of helpful personal training blog and content .I have found some important info and helpful tips from Personal Training Gold Coast blog and their info was really fantastic.But you have posted nice so please keep it up .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a great idea. I feel like writing about how you work out will make you understand your workouts better and what muscles they are targeting. Thanks for sharing, I'm going to try this.

    Stacey
    http://www.performantfitness.com/trainers/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You helped me greatly in my work by writing this article. I want to thank you for your effort. Your site is great!

    Orange County In Home Training

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As your comment I see your interest, take a look Personal Training Loughton, this help you lot.

      Delete